This page collects software kits to help participant getting started:
- the starting kit, uses python with numpy and matplotlib
- the HEP TMVA kit uses Root (the HEP popular analysis framework) and its built-in TMVA ML/MVA library
- the multiboost kit uses multiboost a boosted trees library
- simplest python kit is a simple standalone script using just a window on a single variable
- go starting kit is similar to the simplest python kit but written in Go
In addition, contributions from participants to the challenge:
- python kit using XGBoost, provided by Bing Xu
- R kit using GBM, provided by JeffH
- Java kit using WEKA 3.7, provided by transplanted_tree
We are welcoming more starting kits in popular languages.
There are guidelines on how to package the software to be eligible for a prize or award.
Last update: DR 2014/05/15